DVC – MyProto, an innovative and growing company that offers tailor-made solutions in the field of electronics ranging from prototype to mass production,situated at 1190 Brussels, is looking for a new
Subcontract Coordinator – Outsourcing Manager
Description of tasks
As a manager, you ensure that the completion of ongoing projects is well managed.
In this way, you first estimate the resources and time needed to implement a project.
You prepare assembly instructions for production, so that production can be done efficiently.
You follow the entire process until delivery to our customer, and you remain the main contact for it.
You are responsible for calculating the price, prepare quotes, keep our database up-to-date, look for other equivalent components, etc.
You also communicate with the sales manager about the offers prepared.
All this while you keep an eye on the planning to complete the project on time. Customers ordering circuits mounted on our platform will also be followed by you.
You also communicate seamlessly with other departments, for example with the purchasing and engineering department and shipping to release the necessary resources.
Electronics is part of your life and fascinates you.
- You have a degree in a technical field (electronic / electromechanical) or equivalent by experience.
- You have good oral knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- You like to learn and stay updated with new techniques.
- You are strong in organization and have a sense of planning.
- A challenging job in a young, dynamic company with high growth potential.
- A contract of indefinite duration and an attractive salary compared to your experience.
Please send your application to the attention of Mr. Eric Van Hoorde email@example.com