DVC has a multi-disciplinary team and provides you with a set of skill to fulfil your requirements on a customised basis.
These skills are constantly being updated to follow developments in the market and in technologies so that the most appropriate solutions are used to develop your application.
Among our skills, we can list:
- Management of 8/16 & 32-bit microprocessors
- Drafting of “Supervisor”, “Embedded software” (JAVA, JS, etc.) RTOS programs
- Interfacing and communications
- RS485, Ethernet, GPS, GPRS, liaison, etc.
- Modbus, BACnet, CAN, DMX, Zigbee, etc. protocols
- Analogue / Digital input, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA, PWM, etc. output
- DOT-Matrix displays, touch screens, capacitive touchscreens, GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- Emitters / Receivers (“Rolling code”), wire or RF mode
- EMC compatibility testing
- Traceability using QR code
- Remote maintenance and upgrading of applications
- Operating system: Android, Linux, Windows, etc.
The production teams guarantee “on time” production of finished, checked and tested products.
Their flexibility and versatility enables DVC to provide complete customer satisfaction.
DVC and its team guarantees you a quality product, developed and produced in Belgium.