DVC / myProto is expanding and is therefore looking for a technico-commercial personality.
We think about a solution provider, hands-on and team worker, aiming to build bridges between our customers and our company… for the benefit of all parties involved.
Qualifications & Experience
- knowledge of electronic components and printed circuit boards parameters
- Office suite
- an open mind, real willingness and positive attitude are more important than experience…
- Language Qualifications: fluent in Flemish and French and a good knowledge of English is essential. Any other language is nice to have.
- Proactive, organized, fast thinking, self-confident and highly motivated with a genuine “can do” and solution oriented attitude
- Strong collaborative communicator and active listener in a demanding environment
- Loyalty, integrity and respect of colleagues and customers
- calculate offers based on the customer’s needs and technical documents
- keep in contact with prospects and customers and help them with the use of an online ordering platform
- review customer’s assembly requests with internal process specialists and be the interface between both
- ask feedback of customers about their past orders and report internally
- supportive technical role for our customer care department
- supportive commercial role for our sales department
- provides relevant feedback to other departments
- Active contribution to build solid relationships with customers
- Active contribution to build a healthy pipeline of prospects
- Active making of price proposals
If you recognize yourself in this profile, jump into the exciting world of electronics.
Request for an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to match our expectations and send your application to Mr. Eric Van Hoorde at firstname.lastname@example.org